I haven’t been too active with my writing lately, I agree. But this one needed to be written. If you fancy Thai food, Benjarong should surely be on your list. Here’s why:
- Located in Dusit Thani Dubai, Level 24, the restaurant boasts a beautiful view of Burj Khalifa. Talk about watching the skyline of Dubai and feeling like you’re dining amidst the tall buildings
- Upon entrance, it isn’t hard to notice the pillars designed in gold patterns and royal blue tones of the restaurant, making you feel like you’ve just stepped into a palace in Thailand
- If you’re one for live music and performances, Benjarong offers that too. Our lunch was paired with the sweet and soothing notes of music played on the traditional Khim which just raised our experience up a notch
- If you’re looking to impress that special someone, Benjarong might be the place for you. The ambiance is cozy and almost hush, while the servers are friendly and suggest just the right dishes to suit your palate.
- Lastly, the food transports you to Thailand. I, for one, was reminded of my time in Bangkok where we indulged in delicacies like Pad Thai, Thai Green Curry, and Chicken with cashew nuts. We also reminisced about our walks down the streets with coconut ice cream in hand.
Happy #Weekend, folks! 💕 Who's up for a #feast like this today? I have to say, #Thai food wasn't my most favorite a couple of years ago. Fortunately for me, we honeymooned in #Thailand and that's when my obsession with this #cuisine started. On the table here are some of the most popular dishes of @mybenjarong ; Green Thai Curry, Pad Thai, Grilled Tiger Prawns with Catfish, Stir fried Chicken with cashew nuts, and Grilled Sea Bass
Truly, Benjarong proved to be my favorite Thai restaurant in Dubai! You wouldn’t have seen me raving about one particular venue so much, but this one definitely deserves all the praise.
So, when are you booking your table there? 🙂 Reserve here
What is your favorite Thai place in Dubai? Let me know your thoughts…
Note: All pictures aren't owned by me. Pictures have been linked from Instagram with owners' accounts.