My first nomination! And it hasn’t even been a month since I started blogging! And this has all been due to Ms. Anjali Dhawan, thank you so much 😀 You’ve made my day! (Follow her blog, she has amazing recipes)
Anjali, you inspire me to cook. I haven’t cooked anything in my life yet ( I don’t know whether coffee and toast counts 😛 ), though my mom keeps telling me to do so. But, your recipes are so easy to follow, and I’ve even tried some of them! Thank you so much again 😀
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Here are the answers to the questions Anjali asked me:
- Complete this sentence “Life is ….”
Life is a roller coaster, with ups and downs. And we must chose to love both of them, as they have their own thrills and frills 😉
2. If not a blogger, which other platform would you choose to display your talent?
Well, if I was allowed to, I would sing for the world. I wouldn’t want them to turn deaf though! So, keeping my songs to my self, I’ll stick to blogging 😛
3. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
First, I would wish for a world where every woman had her own rights and could voice her opinions freely. Second, to make my parents proud! And third, I would wish for all my wishes to come true! (We all want that, don’t we? :D)
4. Do you believe in Karma, Why?
I do. I strongly believe in what goes around, comes around. I’ve always been taught by my parents that if you do good, it will come back to you someday. And I’ve seen that work. Hard work always pays, dishonesty leads to failure.
5. The best thing about you?
I don’t really want to brag about this, but I feel I’m a good listener. A very important characteristic. Something that many people fail to do nowadays. Listening to the other person, paying attention to them, helps you understand the person better and avoids arguments.
6. One thing about you that you could improve?
I’d like to improve in my blogging and make my posts more frequent (*fingers crossed*)
7. What’s your definition for a balanced life?
A balanced life for me would be to focus on work, while keeping constant touch with family and friends.
8. Your dream destination?
Rome! I’ve wanted to go there like forever! 😀
9. What do you love the most about the city in which you live?
I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I love how this city is always buzzing with activities. There are so many new people to meet and get to know, and so many things to learn. 🙂
10. What’s your favourite colour and why?
Pink! Anyone who knows me personally would get this right. I’ve loved pink from childhood for no apparent reason. Everything I own is pink! 😀 (Yes, I’m a bit weird that way :P)
I further nominate these awesome bloggers for the award!
1. Oh My Glai!
7. Middle Eats
And my 10 questions for you are:
1. What inspired you to take up blogging?
2. What is your pet peeve?
3. What is your ultimate goal in life?
4. It’s a Saturday afternoon, what would you be doing?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. How do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
7. If you had a superpower, what would you want it to be?
8. What does a normal day in your life look like?
9. What is your hobby? (Apart from your blogging interest)
10. And lastly, if you could move to any part of the world, where would it be? Why?
Looking forward to your answers! Until we meet next time. xx