Winter’s coming! The season is our favorite as you can head outdoors and indulge in more coffee, what better excuse to do that? (Also, it includes my birthday month!)
So we thought of being generous and helping you out with some great tips. Best part, they’re all FREE! Yes, it’s possible to enjoy without spending a penny and we will show you just how. Read below!
1. Watch the Dancing Fountains with a beautiful view of the tallest building in the world. (You need to crane your neck a little, but it’s totally worth it! )
2. Ride the Abra! This isn’t entirely free, but just costs a dirham per person. What you get is a scenic view of Old Dubai. Best if traveling in the evening.
Route 1: Deira Old Souk Abra Station to Bur Dubai Abra Station. (5-12 AM)
Route 2: Sabkha Abra Station to Deira Old Souk Abra Station. (24 hours)
3.Visit the TruckersDXB at Emirates Golf Club (Every Saturday 4-11 PM) or else, if you’re feeling like a long drive, then Last Exit is for you. Both venues popular for a lively atmosphere and food trucks with great deals.
4. Feeling adventurous? Make a trip to Jebel Hafeet or Jebel Al Jais, both known for beautiful views of the city. (It gets cooler when you head up so pack warmer clothes)
How about some? 😍 I tried my hand at an Avocado and Beetroot Hummus, also Moutabal which is a loved dish at home. An easy recipe of these should be coming up soon #ontheblog #arabicfood #hummus #avocado #familydayout #cookingproject #cleaneating #healthy #foodgasm #foodieforlife #foodgram #foodpics #foodphotography #foodbloggers #uaebloggers #bloggerlife #bloggerstyle #instapic #instafood #instagood #eeeeeats #happytimes #dubaifood #mydubai #hungryoungwoman #hungryoungwomanrecipes
5. Fancy making your own food? Barbecue is the way! There’s no better joy than having food cooked by your own hands. Safa Park, Jumeirah Beach Park, Mamzar, and Creekside Park have facilities for barbecue stations.
6. Watch the sunset or sunrise with your loved ones at the beach. This time, you won’t have to worry about the heat 😉
7. Start a bonfire with a group of friends and enjoy sharing stories with a round of s’mores. There’s a great write-up on Time Out Dubai featuring the top camping spots in the country. (Click here to read)
Got suggestions? What are your favorite outdoor things to do in the U.A.E.?
Until then, happy eating and traveling! xx
Disclaimer: All opinions are our own and we are not sponsored by the above mentioned parties in any way.